Friday, June 21, 2013

Jumping into the lagoon

Welcome, World, to The Mermaid's Lagoon. Very often, as I am regaling people with the minutiae of my day, or railing against everything that is wrong with society, the Valued Listener responds with "You HAVE to start a blog!" So, if you are one of those people who has told me over the last few years that I have to start a blog, here you go. I hope it lives up to expectations.

You can expect to hear a lot about office drudgery, public transportation, loud bosses with a proclivity for high-priced collectibles, Disney theme parks, Hawaii, and I don't know what else.

It may take me awhile to familiarize myself with the layout of this site, so if things look clumsy for awhile, I apologize. Technology is none of my business.

So, enjoy. I hope you'll hang out and splash around with me a little bit. 

1 comment: